Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published on 3rd December. This university has started its journey very recently. Sheikh Hasina University started its journey on 30th January 2017. After the starting, it’s going to conduct their 3rd batch of 4 years (honors) under graduation program. As a new university, it starts its journey with 2 faculties. Under these 2 faculties, they conduct 3 departments. Sheikh Hasina University is situated in Netrokona district. Students will get full information about this university from their official website (https://shubd.net). Here they will get all the faculties and departments notice. Now I’m going to discuss the Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20.
Sheikh Hasina University Faculties and Subject Lists:
As a new university until they conduct their under-graduation program with two units or faculties. One is the Faculty of Arts and the other is the Faculty of Social Science. Under these two faculties, they started their journey with 3 subjects. They are Bangla, English, and Economics. Total 90 seats are available. This year the authority may increase the number of subjects and seats. If it happens, we will inform you guys. So now let’s know about the faculties, subject lists, and seat distribution.
|Faculty of Arts||Bangla||30|
|Faculty of Arts||English||30|
|Faculty of Social Science||Economics||30|
Requirements to apply on Sheikh Hasina University Admission
- Science, Business Studies and Humanities all group students can apply for the admission program.
- Candidates must have to pass SSC or equivalent exam between 2016 and 2017.
- HSC or equivalent exam passing year 2018 and 2019.
- For both of the faculties the authority recommends individually minimal GPA 3.00 in SSC and HSC exam.
- GCE O level candidates have to pass in 5 subjects and A level candidates minimum in 2 subjects.
- GCE level candidates also have to achieve minimum B grade in 4 subjects and C grade in 3 subjects.
Important Date & Time SHU Admission
Online Application Starts: 7th September 2019. Candidates can apply form the morning at 10.00 AM.
Online Application Ends: 30th September 2019. Candidates can apply till the night at 11.59 PM.
Admission Test Date: 13th October-15th October 2019. At 13th October From 02.00PM-03.30PM the MCQ test of Arts faculty will be held. Social Science Faculty Exam is on 14th October. At 15th October it is Science Faculty Exam.
Admit Card Download Date: 5th October 2019. From 10.00 AM of the morning.
Admission Test Result Published Date: Estimated date is not published yet.
How to Apply for Sheikh Hasina University Admission:
- Applicants have to apply by online.
- First of all, they have to go through www.shubd.net site.
- Then applicants have to fill up the admission form with related information of applicants.
- Then applicant will receive an Application ID.
- Save the Application ID for further formalities.
- For quota appliers, quota option must have to be selected.
- For English version applicants have to select English Version Question Option.
- Application will be rejected due to incomplete or wrong information.
How to pay application fees:
One applicant can pay his/her application fees by two media. One is ROCKET (DBBL mobile banking) and the other is Bkash (BRAC bank mobile banking). Here is the two process of paying application fees.
Through ROCKET (DBBL Mobile Banking):
- Dial *322# from Rocket account.
- Select 1 for payment option.
- Again select 1 and go to bill payment option.
- Select 1 for personal account or select 2 for agents or other accounts.
- Provide personal mobile number of applicants.
- Type the Biller ID 2717.
- Provide your Application ID which you have already collected.
- Type the amount of application fees (700 BDT).
- Provide Pin No of rocket account.
- After successful payment a successful message will be send to applicants.
Through bkash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking):
- Dial *247# from bkash account.
- Select 5 for Pay Bill option.
- Press 2 if other account. Press 2 for Bill Pay.
- Put Sheikh Hasina University’s bkash no (01778469248) at the place of Biller ID.
- Press 1 to provide Student Application ID.
- Provide Student Application ID.
- Then type 122019 in the place of month and year.
- Type 700 at the place of amount.
- Now give your bkash Pin no.
- After successful payment applicant will receive a confirmation SMS and Bill pay SMS.
Exam system and Marks Distribution:
- The exam system is a little bit different.
- Two types of exam held.
- One is MCQ Exam. The total marks of MCQ tests are 120.
- The pass marks for MCQ exam is 50.
- The total time duration of 1 hour.
- The other is the written test of 30 marks.
- The passing mark is 12.
- The total time duration of 30 minutes.
Faculty of Arts: Bangla- 30, English- 30, General knowledge- 60
Faculty of Social Science: Bangla- 30, English- 30, Economics- 20 General knowledge- 40
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Admit Card:
Candidates can download Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Admit Card from 20th December. they can download their admit card from 10.00 AM. They have to download their admit card from www.shubd.net site. The official website of Sheikh Hasina University. One candidate has to print two copies of admit card. On the exam day, one copy of admit card will be taken by the university authority. They have to print their admit card on A4 size 80gsm offset paper.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Seat Plan:
Sheikh Hasina University admission test seat plan and exam center will be informed to the applicants through its official website. Candidates can also download the full seat plan from our site. Make sure every candidate has to present on their exam center before 30 minutes of beginning exam. They are only allowed to bring the admit card and pen, pencil with them. No one is allowed to bring any type of electronic devices. To download the full seat plan, click here.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Result:
Estimated date of publishingSheikh Hasina University admission test result will be informed to the candidates through the website. After the admission test, the authority will publish the date of publishing admission test result. As soon we get the news of publishing result, we will inform you guys. If you want to see your result firstly then keep visiting our site. At the very moment the authority publishes their result on their site we will inform you. To get first information keep allowing the notification option.
For any kind of information about Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20 contact with us. You can give your feedback to us. For any information please comment on the comment box below.